The demand for PDO threads continues to skyrocket, rapidly becoming the most popular non-invasive treatment option, quickly taking the place of more invasive cosmetic and surgical procedures. PDO thread technologies have a higher patient satisfaction rate than other surgical procedures. This is because they produce noticeable improvements with fewer complications in a shorter time.
You are missing many opportunities if you still do not have this cosmetic treatment med spa start-up. That’s why we at DermAesthetic Consulting in Colorado Springs are pleased to announce that we are now offering PDO thread lift training courses. These classes are designed to assist new medical spa businesses in getting up to speed and give them an advantage over their rivals. If you want to discover more about our courses, this article is for you.
DermAesthetic Consulting offers training courses tailored to medical professionals to help them safely master thread techniques, allowing them to stand out from the crowd of aesthetic treatment providers and access cutting-edge aesthetic procedures. We will put our hands-on training to the ultimate test on real-life models under the watchful eyes of our board-certified physician instructors. Such practices are commonplace in each of their respective fields of expertise.
PDO Thread Lift Training Course
Sutures made of absorbable polydioxanone (PDO) are inserted under the skin during PDO thread lift procedures, resulting in notable lift and collagen remodeling.
Absorbable PDO sutures can be found in a variety of sizes, lengths, and tissue adhesion options for both external and internal use. Smooth (Mono) threads, similar to dermal fillers, can be used to define and fill in thin areas by injecting volume into the skin’s underlying tissues, which then nudges the body to produce more collagen. Underskin tissues can be lifted and suspended using barbed (COG) threads. Sutures other than Smooth (Mono) threads can be made with twisted (broom), embossed, or mesh-style threads.
PDO thread treatments are preferred over facelifts by most patients because of the quicker recovery time and increased level of safety. This comprehensive “hands-on” course uses virtual learning, video-on-demand, and a sizable video library to familiarize participants with integrating PDO threads for patients, complementing the clinical training. PDO Threads can be used independently or with other anti-aging treatments such as Botox or dermal fillers.
Which Areas Can PDO Threads Address?
The PDO Thread Lifting Training covers all types of threads used for volumizing (collagenases), contouring (shaping), and lifting influence for facial and body impressions. The body areas that PDO thread lift can help address consist of the following:
- General facial rejuvenation
- Body contouring/lifting
- Neck and double chin
Our PDO Thread Training program is designed to be accessible to injectors of all experience levels, from those just starting to those who are seasoned veterans. The program’s primary focus is on teaching participants the current standard of care and how to deal with complications. The ability to safely and effectively administer injectables, or training equivalent to that of other aesthetic injectables, is required for participation in PDO Thread Lift Training. In addition to providing all necessary medications, our online learning platform provides comprehensive color manuals, injection illustrations, forms, consents, and a video library.
How You Can Benefit From This Course
If you are uneasy about whether or not to add a PDO thread lift to your medical clinic, these reasons should change your mind:
Professional Physicians: It is possible to increase both revenue and the quality of patient care by providing procedures that are not invasive but still profitable. The physician can take advantage of the cash basis of the thread procedures without giving up control of the practice if they delegate the development of new revenue streams within the practice to other employees and outsource it to them.
Physician Assistants: Growing the breadth and depth of your knowledge and expertise is the most effective strategy for increasing your “demand” in the aesthetic and medical fields. PAs can earn pay raises and promotions if they demonstrate these skills in their day-to-day work or professional interactions. Therefore, by taking this course, you will better understand how to market to your audience, which will lead to increased profits.
Nurse Practitioners: By providing innovative cosmetic services, you can set yourself apart from other businesses in your industry. If you incorporate these low-risk procedures into your practice, you will be able to serve a greater variety of patients and potentially bring in new clients.
What’s In The Course?
After finishing the PDO Thread Training Course, attendees should be able to do the following:
- Always practice caution and skill when working with PDO Thread Sutures in the operating room. Potential risks and complications from these procedures will be discussed, and everyone will be taught how to protect themselves as much as possible.
- Always stick to the tried-and-true methods when using PDO Threads for aesthetic purposes. Participants will learn product procurement, patient record keeping, and problem-solving (intake forms, informed consent, post-treatment forms, etc.). They will also learn techniques for coping with emergencies.
- Investigate who is a good candidate for the PDO Thread Lift (patient selection). Find out which clients are best suited for the thread lift and where it can be performed on the body. After concluding the course, participants will understand the procedures and be prepared to exceed patients’ expectations.
- Find the thread’s insertion points and action mechanism by studying the facial anatomy. Learn how different tissue lifting, contouring, and collagen remodeling threads work and their unique features.
- Understand the patient’s wishes, manage the patient’s expectations, and follow up with the patient after the procedure.
- Master the most common thread lift procedures to become an expert in this area. Indications, duration of use, storage, placement, contraindications, adverse events, and complications should all be treated following established protocols for PDO Threads of varying types.
- Research the many options for anesthetics that can be used in conjunction with PDO Threads to completely prevent the formation of adhesions on the face or body.
- Practice injecting with both smooth and barbed (COG) thread sutures through cannulas to hone your skills in this area. Participants will learn to evaluate their performance, identify areas for growth, and set realistic expectations for their clients.
- Learn what you need to comprehend about marketing, pricing, and combination therapies, as well as what paperwork is necessary, such as medical intake documents and informed patient permission, to get these procedures up and running smoothly.
These are the basics of the PDO Thread Lift Training Courses, and more details will be discussed as you go through the course. So if you are interested in making PDO a part of your med spa, feel free to contact DermAesthetic Consulting anytime!